昨天跟北極熊聊天的時候提到的之前看過的電影he is just not that into you ..好奇心驅使之下又回去找了電影對白...然後反覆看了好幾次...越看越覺得雞皮疙瘩通通立正站好了...所以決定貼上來給大家看看....

因為最近一直在研究"翻譯"所以找來了中英對照版

 

Gigi:我宁愿那样,也不想像你一样。
        I'd rather be like that than be like you.

 Alex:你说什么,那是什么意思?
         Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean?

Gigi:我可能很喜欢仔细琢磨每件小事...
        I may dissect each little thing...

        翻来覆去地想...
        and put myself out there too much...

        但至少代表我还在乎。
        but at least that means i still care.

        哦,你以为不在乎女人就是赢了?
        Oh, you think you've won because women are expendable to you?

         这样你也许不会伤害到你自己或者让自己出丑...
        You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way...

         但同时你也不会尝到爱情的滋味。
        but you don't fall in love that way either.

         你没有赢。
        You have not won.

         你还是一个人,Alex。
        You're alone, Alex.

 (Gigi说完疾步走开,突然转身用激动颤抖的声音大声说道)

 Gigi:我可能做了许多该死的蠢事...
        I may do a lot of stupid shit...

         但我知道我会比你更快找到另一半。
        but I know I'm a lot closer to finding someone than you are.

Gigi:你半夜跑过来,就是为了把一支促销笔还给我吗?
        You came all the way here at 11:00 at night to bring me back a promotional pen?

 Alex:没错。
         Yeah.

          我只是觉得应该找点像样的借口来见你。
         I thought I should just come up with some really great excuse to get over here.

         一般不都是这样吗?
         That's how It's done, isn't it?

Gigi:有时候。
        Sometimes.

 Alex:听着,我忍不住一直想你。
         Look, I can't stop thinking about you.

          这是个问题。
         It's a problem.

          我开车到你家,给你打电话然后挂掉。
         I drive by your place, I call and hang up.

          我好像变成了...
         I'm turning into...

Gigi:我。
        Me.

 Alex:是的。
         Yeah.

(沉默了片刻)

Gigi:一个聪明人曾告诉过我...
        A wise person once told me...

        如果一个男人喜欢一个女人,不管怎样,他都会把她追到手。
        that if a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen, no matter what.

Alex:没错。
         That's true.

Gigi:但当我对你投怀送抱时...
        But when I was hurling my body onto yours...

        你却不想和我在一起。
        you did not seem to want to make it happen.

Alex:是的,好吧,事情是这样的:
         Yeah, all right, here's the thing about that:

          你是对的。
         You were right.

          我已经习惯了跟所有的女人保持安全距离。

         I've gotten so used to keeping myself at a safe distance from all these women. 

         所以渐渐地,我已经不知道爱一个人是什么感觉了。
         And having the power that I didn't know what it felt like when I actually fell for one of them.

          我当时不知道。
         I didn't know.

(沉默了许久)

 

Gigi:听着,我刚和你的朋友Bill约会了...
        Look, I just went out with your friend Bill and...

        是的,也许他正是我所想要的。
        Yeah, he might be just exactly what I need.

         平平淡淡。
        No drama.

         他给我打电话,他没有食言。
        He calls, he does what he says.

Alex:我也能做到啊。
         I can do that stuff too.

Gigi:但你没有。
        But you didn't.

        那个聪明人还告诉我,我要做自己的主人。
        And that same wise person told me that I am the rule.

        我不能指望男人会改变自己。
        That I have to stop thinking that every guy will change.

        我不应该再想着...
        That I have to stop thinking that...

(Alex急不可耐的不等Gigi说完,吻了她……)

Gigi:我是个特例。
        I'm the exception.

Alex:你是我的特例。
         You are my exception.

女孩在成长的过程中会学到很多东西:
Girls are taught a lot of stiff growing up:

如果一个男孩欺负你,是因为他喜欢你。
If a guy pinches you, he likes you.

千万不要试着自己修剪刘海。
Never try to trim your own bangs.

然后有一天,你会遇到非常棒的男人,从此过着幸福生活。
And someday you will meet a wonderful guy and get your very own happy ending.

我们看的每场电影,听过的每个故事都告诉我们要耐心等待。
Every movie we see, every story we're told implores is to wait for it.

而第三类情况是:无法预知的爱情宣言,游离于规则之外。
The third act twist: The inexpected declaration of love.the exception to the rule.

但有时我们太专注于寻找幸福。
But sometimes we're so focused on finding our happy ending.

我们没有学会如何读懂别人的暗示。
We don't learn how to read the signs.

如何分辨谁是真正爱我们的人。
How to tell the ones who want us from the ones who don't.

如何分辨这个人是不是只是生命中的过客。
The ones who will stay from the ones who will leave.

或许这个幸福的结局中并没有一个很棒的男人。
And maybe this happy ending doesn't include a wonderful guy.

或许是你,你一个人,收拾好心情,然后重新开始。
Maybe it's you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over.

释放自己,为了更好的未来。
Freeing yourself up for something better in the future.

或许这个幸福的结局只是继续生活。
Maybe the happy ending is just moving on.

或者可能幸福的结局是这个:
Or maybe the happy ending is this:

我们明白,即使你曾因男人不回电话而伤心欲绝。
Knowning that through all the inreturned phone calls and broken hearts.

即使你曾像无头苍蝇一样四处碰壁,自作多情...
throgh all the blinders and misread signals...

即使你曾经受伤或者出糗...
through all of the pain and embarrassment...

你也决不能放弃希望。
you never, ever gave up hope.

---------------------------------------------------分隔線---------------------------------------------

看完之後覺得英文版更能打動我XD...只是怕有人不太會用翻譯軟體所以一起貼了

你寧願當ALEX還是GIGI呢???

如果是我我寧願被愛撞得頭破血流然後傷好了再來一次...

因為套一句五月天的歌名...我是為愛而生的阿!!!只有這樣才能狠狠的感覺自己還活在這世界上

最後....不要害怕愛...因為只有痛過的人才會知道快樂的珍貴...

願眷屬終成有情人...

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    阿C 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()